Saturday, September 10, 2005

Leaf #2

I deleted Leaf#2 yesterday. I wasn't sure it was the way I wanted this new blog to head. I mean had I wanted to think too much, I would probably have head to my other blog. So, here I am, picking up a new leaf. It's a bit weird to have this feeling again, the same feeling I had when I first started my blogging experience, about a year ago: writing in the middle of nowhere, without the slightest care about who's reading and who's not. Yeah, yeah, I know it won't last for long. However, I discovered I had had 32 visitors on my first day, mostly from the American continent. not bad! I'm sure leaf#1 and the whole orange thing meant nothing to you, though. Anyway, I have to start with my translations. I've already wasted too much time. What have I learned for today? well, not much, I've just woke up! I'm suuuure I'll learn something later, like: what the hell I'm doing here, working on a saturday? yeah, I should just stick that in front of me, with the word "stupid" in bold letters! khalas, once I finish with this book, it will be official: two jobs at the same time? Never again!

1 Comments:

At Thursday, September 15, 2005 4:19:00 AM, Blogger Muhammad Aladdin said...

does that means ya'll stop translating?!!!!!!
Are ya kidding me?!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home