Monday, September 12, 2005

Leaf #3 (Her Diary and His Diary)

Eve says: Men! When will you ever get it??

"HER DIARY: Day night - I thought he was acting weird. We had made plans to meet at a cafe to have some coffee. I was shopping with my friends all day long, so I thought he was upset at the fact that I was a bit late, but he made no comment. Conversation wasn't flowing so I suggested that we go somewhere quiet so we could talk, he agreed but he kept quiet and absent. I asked him what was wrong - he said, "Nothing." I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset. He said it had nothing to do with me and not to worry. On the way home I told him that I loved him, he simply smiled and kept driving. I can't explain his behavior; I don't know why he didn't say, "I love you, too." When we got home I felt as if I had lost him, as if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore. He just sat there and watched TV, he seemed distant and absent. Finally I decided to go to bed. About 10 minutes later he came to bed. I decided that I could not take it anymore, so I decided to confront him with the situation but he had fallen asleep. I started crying and cried until I too fell asleep. I don't know what to do. I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else. My life is a disaster.

HIS DIARY:
Today India lost the cricket match. DAMN IT."

7 Comments:

At Monday, September 12, 2005 9:30:00 PM, Blogger Mohamed said...

Takes to long for us to get it I guess!

 
At Tuesday, September 13, 2005 2:09:00 AM, Blogger IronMask said...

Really, I don’t like these words: "My life is a disaster."
No, no way, someday "It will be spring again",

Oh, yes, it will be spring.
Hmmmm, Isn't that you blog title :)

مبروك المدونة الجديدة يا إيف ،
اعتقد ان المدونتين راح يكونو وجهين لعملة واحدة ، عملة نادرة اسمها ايف

 
At Thursday, September 15, 2005 9:17:00 AM, Blogger Muhammad Aladdin said...

LOL
بجد دمك خفيف يا ايفو!
:P

 
At Thursday, September 15, 2005 2:25:00 PM, Blogger Eve said...

Thx Ironmask :)

Everyone, behold the other side of Eve (the one who'll never spare a chance to show how women are superior human beings compared to men side)
Ehhh, just kidding guys!

 
At Monday, September 19, 2005 6:55:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Eve -

If you copied that from somewhere, you picked a great one to copy. There is more truth in it then you might realize, both male-truth and female-truth. Nice bit!

If you wrote it, then I congratulate you. It is really well done!

barney

 
At Monday, September 19, 2005 11:16:00 AM, Blogger Eve said...

I didn't say I wrote it barney, I didn't take Bush's picture above either. don't know who makes forwards in the first place, but sometimes it reflects what we want to say. You'll see a lot of that in this blog. So, enjoy.
btw barney, you'll need a lot more than that to piss me off ;)

 
At Saturday, September 24, 2005 4:11:00 AM, Blogger poshlemon said...

By coincidence, I somehow I ended up reading this and I just loved it. Every line I read, I kept going 'oh yeah!'. But, what if there was a change in the whole scenario? What if, just, what if, he had waken up to her crying? Would it have been different, and would he have held her close to him and told her 'it's okay babe'?

But, it does happen, that when we cry, whether we choose to show it or not, we do cry a lot and the only person we wish would soothe this pain and kiss it goodbye, does not know!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home