Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Leaf #4

I just received one of those unbreakable chains of forwards. I’m shocked as to who still believes in these things. Well, some of my friends, including those who have earned quite a number of degrees, do. Yes, some of these people still link the possibility of finding the man/woman of their dreams with the act of sending this email to several individuals at once. Just read this:

"So if you are a loving friend, send this to everyone on your list including the person that sent it to you. You have just been DEATHWISHED. Tonight, at midnight your true love will realize they like you. Something good will happen to you at 1:00-4:00 PM tomorrow, it could be anywhere. Get ready for the biggest shock in your life if you break this chain. Send this to 15 people in 15…"

OMG! People! I will receive the biggest shock of my life! I wonder what that would be. And a death wish kamein? Hmmm… I’m telling you, if something bad happens to me, you know which murderer to blame! Show no mercy, for they killed me in cold blood!

Worse than that even are those who say: “I never really believe in those things, but what do I have to lose? Let’s send it!” here’s my usual “pffffffffff” on that matter: Pfffffffff!

As for me, I'm not just preaching here. I have my moments too (nothing that looks like that though). Whenever I find a funny joke or an interesting piece of work on the internet, that’s when I usually consider sending them to my acquaintances. It’s because I want them to laugh as I did, or share the same "positively" unusual feelings I had.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, September 15, 2005 9:10:00 AM, Blogger Muhammad Aladdin said...

الوهم رأس السحر
:)
الحياة صعبة يا ست ايف.. كل واحد نفسه يحس ان ممكن شيء كويس يجي حتي لو بالطريق ده

 

Post a Comment

<< Home