Friday, September 16, 2005

Leaf #5

I was acting weird today. I was acting funny. I had silly smiles on my face, and laughed at the most stupid jokes anyone can hear. No, I was laughing even if there were no jokes to be told. Friends were wondering who this strange person standing before them is.

I missed the bus as usual. It's not my fault, though; it's actually a curse, believe me: No matter what time I leave the office, I always manage to see it moving away at the end of the street, as if intending to tease me, which makes me run after it like crazy. Yeah, yeah, it happened today as well. This isn't my point. My point is: I just smiled.

Even when some passers-by gave me the "ya 7élo" speech, to which I usually pretend I'm indifferent (yiiii, 3ayb, walaw), I just smiled.

I'm wondering if this whole thing is just another fruitless attempt to hide some feelings of disappointment inside.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, September 15, 2005 11:32:00 PM, Blogger Muhammad Aladdin said...

Nothing lasts, pretty Eve...
ya 7elw enta ya 7elw!
:P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home