Monday, June 12, 2006

Tagged

Ok, it's time for fun, and I'm tagged by Nermeena! (sorry for taking that long to answer ya Nerro)

1- Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as your dinner guest? As your close friend? As your lover?
Dinner guest: Poutine
Close friend: Lara Fabian
Lover: that gorgeous guy from my "best friend's wedding"!

2- Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by five years to become extremely attractive?
five years? like 5 times 365 days + 1 day on the leap year? certainly not!

3- Would you rather spend a month on vacation with your parents or put in overtime at your current job for four weeks without extra compensation?
are you kidding. I don't think I ever spent a minute after 5:00 p.m. at the office. vacation of course.

4- When did you last cry by yourself? In front of another person?
I teared in from of another person recently. but cried years before, perhaps.
Cried by myself... hmmm... maybe a couple of months ago.

5- If 100 people your age were chosen at random, how many do you think you’d find leading a more satisfying life than yours?
50%

6- If you had the choice of one intimate soul mate and no other close friends, or of no such soul mate and many friends and acquaintances, which would you choose?
Is there a difference between "soul mate" and "close friend" aslan? soul mate may be too "cheesy" for me. I love my close friends & would very much like to keep them all.

7- Do you think your friends would agree with one another about the kind of person you are?
the friends friends ya3neh? yeah, pretty much so.

8- Would you prefer to be blind or deaf?
huh? neither!

9- How many of your friendships have lasted more than ten years? Which of your current friends do you feel will still be important to you ten years from now?
I've been wiz Natalou for more than ten, ana w Rima are going on five, and many important current friends including some bloggers are in as well;)

10- If you could mould to your liking your memories of any past experience, would you do so?
Yes. I would erase a lot of embarassing moments. and i dont care if they say: you learn from your mistakes.

11- Would you be content with a marriage of the highest quality in all respects but one – it completely lacked sex?
euh... is there someone who would answer that with a yes?!

12- If you were happily married, and then met someone you felt was certain to always bring you deeply passionate, intoxicating love, would you leave your spouse? What if you had kids?
not that I believe in the existence of "everlasting passionate intoxicating love", but yeah I might :p, however, worth more thinking in case of kids.

13- Relative of the population at large? How do you rate your physical attractiveness? Your intelligence? Your personality?
euh... inno ca va... mesheh haleh :)

14- If you could script the basic plot for the dream you will have tonight, what would the story be?
trapped in the elevator with a particular someone :p hey im realistic, no?

15- While out one day, you are surprised to see your father holding hands with someone who is clearly his lover, he begs you not to say anything to your mother. How would you respond? What if your mother later told you that she was going crazy thinking that your father was having an affair yet knew it was just her imagination?
I'll definitely tell. ba3ed na2es!

16- If you had to spend the next 2 years inside a small but fully provisioned Antarctic shelter with one other person, whom would you like to have with you?
yiy... if I brought the one I have in mind, I'll end up not standing to see him in the end of these two years. la2 haram. I think I'll bring my dance teacher. heik in the end, I'll be a pro :)

17- You become involved romantically but after 6 months realize you need to end the relationship. If you were certain the person would commit suicide if you were to leave and were also certain you could not be happy with the person, what would you do?
dump him still. w yostofel.

18- What was your most enjoyable dream? Your worst nightmare?
I can pass one question, no?

19- If by sacrificing your life you could contribute so much to the world you would be honored by all nations, would you be willing to do so? If so, would you make the sacrifice knowing that someone you thoroughly disliked would received that honor while you went unrecognized?
Hey, I'm not a saint. I might do the first one if I'm caught up in the heat of the moment.

20- Would you like your spouse to be both smarter and more attractive than you are?
yeah, it will be more challenging.

21- You discover that your wonderful one-year-old child is, because of a mix-up at the hospital, not yours. Would you want to exchange the child to try and correct the mistake?
no idea. I'm not into motherhood yet. but yeah, I think I'll exchange.

22- When did you last sing to yourself? To someone else?
singing to myself: everyday
to someone else: last week, and he said my voice is not bad :p no, no, I didn't threathen him.

23- Which sex do you think has it easier in our culture? Have you ever wished you were of the opposite sex?
first question: it's a man's world
second question: only one time every month. 3azeib!

24- What are your most compulsive habits? Do you regularly struggle to break these habits?
I'm suspicious. I question people's motives. I guess I'm not used to people just being nice heik. I should stop doing that.

25- Would you enjoy spending a month of solitude in a beautiful natural setting? Food and shelter would be provided but you would not see another person.
Not at all. Ljanneh bala nes...

26- If you knew you would die of an incurable disease within 3 months, would you allow yourself to be frozen within the week if you knew it would give you a modest chance of being revived in 1,000 years and living a greatly extended life?
no, thx.

27- You are invited to a party that will be attended by many fascinating people you’ve never met. Would you want to go if you had to go by yourself?
yeah, it's not everyday you meet many fascinating people.

28- If you were at a friend’s house for thanksgiving dinner and you found a dead cockroach in your salad, what would you do?
My screaming will take care of it.

29- If someone you love deeply is brutally murdered and you know the identity of the murderer, who unfortunately is acquitted of the crime. Would you seek revenge?
Yes.

Anyone who wants to be tagged is welcome to do so!

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, June 13, 2006 7:57:00 AM, Blogger Hashem said...

no...thanx! ya waylee....murder, death, diseases, love and dump....
mashi halek...eh?;)

 
At Tuesday, June 13, 2006 8:07:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:D I totally forgot about it aslan..glad u finally did it. it is never too late ya Evo.

 
At Wednesday, June 14, 2006 9:50:00 PM, Blogger linalone said...

I do think I will even undertake such a Tag. Ouft too long, kif ken elik khle2 tredde.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home