Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Last Night's Dreams

Yesterday I dreamt another explosion hit Beirut, and the victim this time was no other than… Tony Baroud. Now why on earth would I dream about Tony Baroud? I don’t even like the guy! And in the dream, his giraffe wife was standing before an ambulance, saying (bi ghandara): "Yi, thank God my husband jawzi habibi encouraged me to learn about first aids, yaaay, btetkhayalo!"

I kept thinking what, during the day before, triggered dreaming about Mr. Baroud. Hmmm, could it be the baroud itself? Then, I remembered I had been looking at a magazine with Carole Samaha on the cover, after which I said to my friend: "she's so pretty, can you believe she's 44?" (btw is she really 44?). Back in my mind, I was thinking: "tab why is she still single? Inno look at her! Jamel w meil w zaka w smalla 3leiha w 7waleiha", "is it because this dumb stupid person yalleh esmo baroud afandi broke her heart?" Mind you, I was this huge fan of Carole and I always hated what that sob did to her! (showing solidarity mish aktar :) ) But I didn’t know I hated the guy so much I had to kill him in my dream! That's some solidarity! Tab had I spoken to my friend about the plain thought that crossed my mind, would my subconscious mind still felt the urge of liberating this suppressed urge in a dream??

I also had tons of other weird dreams during that same night: there's this scene where I was eating a cake, prepared by my uncle's wife. It tasted like poison actually, and I was going on eating & feeling nauseated; meanwhile, watching my mom on TV: it seems she was a famous movie actress. Ba3d fi! Khabissa l 3adeh! Bass anyway, I forgot, w I want to go sleep anyway.. yalla later.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At Tuesday, February 06, 2007 5:26:00 PM, Blogger Laila K said...

which one is tony baroud again? and what exactly did he do to her?
fill me in please :)

 
At Tuesday, February 06, 2007 8:54:00 PM, Blogger Ana Min Beirut - أنا من بيروت said...

Yesterday I dreamt inno EVE lebseh Orange wou tal3a 3al rabieh wou 3am bitzzamer bi temmah :tararatata tararatata tararatata !!!! ;-)

PS: carole was in the same class with my ex-wife..she is only 31 (unless my ex lied to me big time)

 
At Wednesday, February 07, 2007 2:26:00 PM, Blogger Eve said...

Laila,
hayda he used to be a basketball player, then mou3alli2 ryadi, then TV presenter, then one-man-show actor,
http://www.mashghara.com/News/marriages/baroud/Tony_and_Christina_1.jpg
and what happened is the usual version: girl loves boy, boy leaves girl, boy byotla3 *&%$^#% (no offense boys) ;)

AMB, hayda esmo kebous mish dream!
(walla? only 31? i knew 44 was too much! tab ask ur ex, barki she can set you up on a date ;) )

 
At Thursday, February 08, 2007 6:16:00 AM, Blogger All Seeing Eye said...

yes the guy from beirut is right about her age, she graduated from USJ in 1996. who told u she's single? she's not married that's true, but she loves the whole world: peace and love and meet me in my chalet.
but for tony baroud, hope it wasnt just a dream :S.

 
At Friday, March 09, 2007 3:52:00 PM, Blogger AM said...

mmm true, I kind of stopped fancying him after I heard of the story ... ma ba3ref leh but i think it's a girl's thing when we hear about others' broken hearts ...

 
At Friday, March 09, 2007 8:03:00 PM, Blogger Joe said...

MURDERER!!!!! Good Choice!! :P (A)

 
At Saturday, March 10, 2007 11:58:00 PM, Blogger Farah said...

thank you for being non-political (relative to others!) in your blogs!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home