Wednesday, November 01, 2006

- OMG, she’s here!
- I can’t believe my eyes!
- Are you seeing what I’m seeing?
- She’s not dead in an earthquake.
- She wasn’t sucked in a Katrina hurricane.
- She didn’t get married and have her fifth child.


What can I say? It’s always amusing to go back to my dance classes and be greeted after few months of absence! Well, I did manage to mutilate myself already (dry blood under my toe skin, scratches on my arm and forehead, broken nails, inability to walk etc…) but nothing like it to forget all about the outside world.
w khalasna ba2a.

5 Comments:

At Thursday, November 02, 2006 8:08:00 AM, Blogger Ana Min Beirut - أنا من بيروت said...

I didn't know you had four kids already !!!!!!
Bring them with you on the next bloggers meeting I love playing with kids ...
Imm chou inteh ???

 
At Friday, November 03, 2006 12:35:00 AM, Blogger Eve said...

imm kemil!

 
At Friday, November 03, 2006 4:07:00 PM, Blogger Ana Min Beirut - أنا من بيروت said...

hahahaha mniha...very witty ...

 
At Friday, November 03, 2006 5:27:00 PM, Blogger Ana Min Beirut - أنا من بيروت said...

you know, now that I think about it, you're the mother of kemil el assaad !!!

 
At Saturday, November 04, 2006 12:11:00 AM, Blogger Eve said...

ehem ehem shu sar bil anonymity

 

Post a Comment

<< Home