Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Leaf #8

Go ahead and ask me what the best feeling in the world is. Yalla, come on, ask.

Two minutes ago, my answer would have been:
- To grab my dictionary when intending to look a word up, and open it at the exact same page I'm seeking! (It does happen to me, believe me).

Two hours ago, when coming back home, it would've been:
- My old neighbor coming out of the elevator, and murmuring: "God bless you, my child."

The list should supposedly go on further. I mean, a list of just two items? What's all the fuss about Evy? Yeah, whatever: with two such "best feeling"s in the world, happening in the same day, I think I can consider myself lucky!

One more thing... Well, this isn’t about the best feeling or anything, but it happened today as well, and it's kind of weird:
- Why is it that when you think/dream of someone you haven’t spoken to in ages, they sometimes end up calling you in the exact same day? Hmmm…. Mystery Shmystery.

Okay, this was my ten-minute break. Yalla, got to go back to Bush now (i.e. subject of my never-ending translations). A quick hi to Bridgette, my new reader :)

Stay tuned for the next leaf to fall.

* Update: Funny, I thought that finding words quickly in the dictionary will accelerate the pace of my work. Here I am finding out that the whole process of writing about it made me unexcusably late!

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, September 20, 2005 12:13:00 PM, Blogger IronMask said...

بالطبع نحن بأنتظار هذه الاوراق التي تتساقط، وفي تساقط الاوراق هناك أعلان بداية جديدة لزمن جديد
:)

ما كنت حابب اطلب طلب له علاقة بشكل و تنظيم البلوج ،
بص بصراحة انا شايف انه تسمية البوست بأسم متل
Leaf #7 او Leaf #8
بيخلي من الصعب الواحد بعد فترة يستطيع انه يرجع لفكرة معينة او بوست معين كان شافه او قرأه في البلوج بوقت سابق،
ولو كانت التسمية متل الورقة التالتة
Leaf #3 (Her Diary and His Diary)
راح يكون افضل للمتابعين
وخاصة انه الاشياء اللي عم تكتبيها تسحتق كثيرا العودة إليها وانا كتير كنت ارجع لأستشهد من الكلام اللي عمتكبتيه في موضوع معين او فكرة معينة
:)

معلش اقبلي رأيي برحابة صدر
:)

 
At Tuesday, September 20, 2005 10:08:00 PM, Blogger Eve said...

Ironmask, I usually stay quite a long time trying to pick a perfect title. I had hated picking titles since schooldays :) I made this blog for quick, light news & views. about everything and nothing... which cannot be simplified in just one word. On the other hand, I can clearly see the reflection in the leaves, falling day after day, marking the passing of many experiences, each unique in its own way. thx for your suggestion.

 
At Thursday, September 22, 2005 8:57:00 PM, Blogger Delirious said...

Eve, congrats on your new blog! :)

I just read all your 8 leaves!

Waiting for more ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home