Wednesday, January 25, 2006

S like Strategy

Here is another day going by, while I try to prove to the freak at the office inno "no, I don’t pretend to hate you because, deep down, I somehow cannot get my hands off you (as if!); I actually, truly, tragically, do really hate you!"

(And fine by me if you read this, bro!)

Pfff… how do some people manage to get so conceited?

On another level, I might be finished with that never-ending book in less than two weeks! So less panic & more coolness in the atmosphere. The key to satisfaction, you might ask? No matter what, at 11:30 p.m. I'm forcing myself to drop everything & be in bed by midnight, so that I can wake up with a shiny not-so-phony smile next morning (eh, mazbout! Keep trying Evy!) And most importantly, no more posts that take longer that 15 minutes of preparation. In other words, khalas latlateh ya benet! Uft! Which reminds me, this morning...

yiii, I said khalas!

ok.. ok.. yalla, going. ma tzo22ish. bye.

7 Comments:

At Wednesday, January 25, 2006 1:36:00 AM, Blogger IronMask said...

يلا إيف شدي الهمة، الهمة قوية
:)

the freak at the office Just shoot him in the head with the most damaging weapons you have, I remember that You have a Gun.
:)

 
At Wednesday, January 25, 2006 8:10:00 AM, Blogger nour said...

well, i couldn't but laugh when i read the first paragraph...
i remember when at Chilies u spoke of ur annoyment....

There are some guys like that [بِكون واهِم حالو]..
anyway when faced with a similar situation here's what i do:
i play along.... and when she gets high enough i blow up everything... so the fall will be devastating!

In ur case it will be more fun since the whole office would notice...

Btw, what is that title all about??

 
At Wednesday, January 25, 2006 9:38:00 AM, Blogger Eve said...

Et tu Ironmask? :p
walla ana mouselimeh ;)

Nour,
eh yalla, laugh, ma everybody is laughing! actually, I do too sometimes :)

 
At Wednesday, January 25, 2006 11:28:00 AM, Blogger Eve said...

But anyway, good news ya shabeb!
from the way things are going on in the office today, I say he got the post's message for the time being!
I'll have some peace for the next couple of days!

 
At Wednesday, January 25, 2006 12:58:00 PM, Blogger nour said...

otlichno.... [excellent, in russian]

 
At Sunday, January 29, 2006 11:13:00 PM, Blogger DareDevil said...

nice post :)

 
At Monday, January 30, 2006 9:41:00 AM, Blogger Eve said...

yeah, nice post, why am i not surprised! can we at least pretend like we're actually reading?!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home