Saturday, December 31, 2005

Quizzie Mood!

And they say I would kill myself, preferably, stab myself to death! Hmmm... I think I'll go ponder that in my room... euh, with a bunch of daggers... pfff, me? stab myself? rubbish! I would have chosen the gunshot!

You scored as Suicide. Your death will be suicide. What more can I say? Fact: Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. If you want to know how you will commit suicide, take a look at your second highest percentage on the bar graphs.

Suicide

67%

Stabbed

47%

Disappear

47%

Bomb

40%

Cut Throat

40%

Gunshot

40%

Poison

40%

Natural Causes

40%

Drowning

33%

Eaten

33%

Suffocated

27%

Disease

13%

Accident

0%

How Will You Die??
created with QuizFarm.com

2 Comments:

At Sunday, January 15, 2006 10:54:00 AM, Blogger lifeflaw said...

Salemet albik ya Eve. :)

You might cause others to commit suicide... but you won't do that. ;)

 
At Monday, January 16, 2006 10:31:00 AM, Blogger Eve said...

yii, that's sweeeet! I have in mind a couple of persons I'd like to "suicide" ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home