Sunday, November 06, 2005

I'm a Daisy!

I did this short, but cute test. It's not the first time some test tells me I'm hedonist. I guess it must be true then! I should note that it's made for girls, but guys, don't be afraid to try it out. In a way, maybe you are flowers in your own unique style :p So, come on, what flower are you?

You Are a Daisy

You see the world with an artist's eye.
Finding beauty is easy for you - even in the dullest of moments.
You notice all of the colors of the world, from fresh grass to sunsets.
You are a total optimist and hedonist. You love to drink life in.

What Flower Are You?



Update:
I went back and did this other fun test. How on earth did they find out I love purple? (oh and guys, you're exempted from doing this test).


Your Nail Polish Color is Purple

How you're unique: You are artistic and expressive

Why your style rocks: You pay special attention to color and fabrics

What this color says about you: "I'm creative and know how to take care of myself"
What Color Nail Polish Best Fits You?

10 Comments:

At Sunday, November 06, 2005 7:58:00 AM, Blogger Nightlegend said...

(You see the world with an artist's eye.)
(How you're unique: You are artistic and expressive)

LOL...that's obviously not a coincidence ,nice tests and results.

 
At Tuesday, November 08, 2005 12:01:00 PM, Blogger Eve said...

can you believe I went back and did nearly all their tests? they're so funny, and in some way, so true. I would've posted all of them on the blog :p

 
At Tuesday, November 08, 2005 7:02:00 PM, Blogger linalone said...

I am an Iris or a lily, i don't remember now. It must be the age.

 
At Tuesday, November 08, 2005 10:50:00 PM, Blogger AZ said...

You Are A Lily

You are a nurturer and all around natural therapist.
People see you as their rock. And they are able to depend on you.
You are a soothing influence. You can make people feel better with a few words.
Your caring has more of an impact than even you realize.



m3rfsh leh lilly dh always makes me laugh.. its a dog's name not rose's

 
At Tuesday, November 08, 2005 10:55:00 PM, Blogger AZ said...

hahahaha u wouldnt believe my nail color tele3 eh!!!!!!! so gothic hehehehe
Your Nail Polish Color is Black

How you're unique: There's nothing about you that isn't unique

Why your style rocks: You are a total indie chick... and you can pull it off

What this color says about you: "I'm a trendsetter and don't care what anyone else is doing!"

 
At Tuesday, November 08, 2005 10:56:00 PM, Blogger AZ said...

bass hehe eh dh um not that much of a trendsetter i am the i dont care about others doing part only :D

 
At Wednesday, November 09, 2005 12:13:00 AM, Blogger Eve said...

Linalone, no, not the age my dear! (remember, we have both the same age) :p

AZ, black? Hmmm ;-)
I also discovered I have a Phd in understanding men, I'm a milk chocolate, a cowboy hat, a no-pocket jeans and... something about the boots and the kissing style!

 
At Wednesday, November 09, 2005 8:26:00 AM, Blogger AZ said...

hehehe ..... the amasing is they give u very confident results to the extent u might believ the answers wetkazibi nfsek hehe

 
At Saturday, November 12, 2005 10:58:00 PM, Blogger Delirious said...

I'm a lily with pink nail polish color :D
Your Nail Polish Color is Pink
How you're unique: You're girly without being high maintenance

Why your style rocks: You're the perfect blend of stylish, preppy, and cute

What this color says about you: "I am secure enough not to follow every trend"

 
At Saturday, November 12, 2005 11:11:00 PM, Blogger lifeflaw said...

Can guys do this test? :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home