Saturday, September 24, 2005

Leaf #9

So I was heading to work today as usual, when I saw these two freaky persons, in one freaky truck, having the freakiest look on their face. Since explosions are a big hit at the moment, I said to myself: “Ya benet ya Eve, do your country a national favor and check what their car’s license number is.” What an original strategy, eih? As I made my way around the truck, and slowly lowered my head towards my designated aim, a thundering roar of the most ferocious cannibalistic dogs on earth greeted me most warmly. Now, I should note that I am definitely not a dog person; in other words: I definitely don’t care about dog issues and wouldn’t even think of pitying a “poor little puppy”, with “the most adorable cute eyes”, as some would put it. Mish bass heik, whenever we’re invited to my boss’s apartment, my first reaction is always: “lock the dogs out or I won’t show up!” The whole thing started when one dog chased me, back in my childhood, and I ran away from it as if running for my life... Anyway, the result of my attempt at being a national hero today is: appalled Evy + the two freaky guys turning out to be two internal security freaky guys. Justifiable freakiness you’d say! Well, they had a good laugh those two!

Akh, akh, ya Evy, the things you have to put up with! monstrous dogs, monstrous people.

3 Comments:

At Friday, September 23, 2005 6:41:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha...Eve u made me laugh. I have the same "don't really like dogs" thing, but I can play and pamper a "real little puppy" ya3ni has to be tiny and cute begad.

 
At Saturday, September 24, 2005 4:00:00 AM, Blogger Maldoror said...

A Blog in English, you!!!!!!!!!!
Hahahahhaa! Well done Eve! Was about time! keep up the good work!

 
At Monday, September 26, 2005 4:15:00 PM, Blogger Ramzi said...

Thanks for letting us in on the drama that existed nowhere but in your beautiful, creative imagination. MORE!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home