Thursday, February 02, 2006

Another Visit to The Theatre

Highlights of the day:

Finally, I got to watch "Pride & Prejudice", and let me tell you ya jame3a: such a mood lifter! Ya3neh a person (that you might have heard of) would go there, with all the destructive urges that she'd been having, and all the terrible mood swings; and then gets out a whole new cheerful one!

I think the book (written by Jane Austin) had been laying around for years now, somewhere in my bedroom. I got it when I first started to learn English as a third language, but never really managed to convince myself of reading in English. Bekh, such a boring language! (I don't even consider poetry in English to be pleasant, cannot feel it no matter how I tried, but I digress…)

Anyway, aside from the amazing scenes of nature in the movie (sigh, ya3neh shi ra2e3!), on craque aussi pour le fameux Mr. Darcy! Oh sorry, I meant that Mr. Darcy is to die for!

Stoflo, aslan that was not my opinion alone; you should have listened to all the girls who were present there tonight. Some were going like: "yiii, ana baddeh!", others were sighing, and all of them waited long after the movie ended: "Shou? Khalas? We want more" In short, there was a lot of optimism in the air, as it tipsy from too much joyful atmosphere... as if the theatre was glowing with a magic aura that only had an effect on noun el neswa. (w ento ya m3attareen, 7daro ento w sekteen) the guys, I mean.

So, we all know who the new crush for this month is! Matthew something… well, except for me obviously (I have to run some researches about the actor, then I'll get back to you ;) ).

*am planning to go South for the weekend. Hmm, khay! Can't wait… I have been missing it for quite some time now*

yalla, Eve going to bed now... nighty!

6 Comments:

At Friday, February 03, 2006 10:05:00 AM, Blogger Maldoror said...

So you would advise me to go watch it, too?! :P
Happy you got over Ammar. Too many celebrities owuld ruin your private life anyways. :))

 
At Friday, February 03, 2006 8:02:00 PM, Blogger Jamal said...

Eve goes South, the fighting starts on the border. Coincidence?

 
At Friday, February 03, 2006 9:55:00 PM, Blogger Eve said...

Leih shou kenet 3am ta3mel mbereh, Maldo? Hein? :p

Jamal,
you know what they say: there's no such thing as coincidence ;)

 
At Sunday, February 05, 2006 10:26:00 PM, Blogger Ramzi said...

I remember reading that book in highschool and thinking "I should remember this".
Of course, I forgot all about it.

Now my mother wants to go see it. Should I go?

 
At Monday, February 06, 2006 3:57:00 PM, Blogger Eve said...

eih bass just don't ponder over the "I'm-gonna-kill-eve" idea for too long :p
yii, la2, akeeeed go!

 
At Tuesday, February 07, 2006 9:01:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pride and prejudice is one of my favourite novels since I was young, read it many times, saw the old movie for like gazillion times, and yet looking forward to watch the new version. It is not out in the Egyptian movie theatres yet!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home