Saturday, February 04, 2006

Courtney, Ninet or Sofia?

This site was recommended to me by a friend.

Apparently, all you have to do is scan your picture, and it tells you which celebrity you look like... yay! we're gonna have some fun!

First picture: Courtney Cox, Hillary Swank, Charlize Theron & Shakira. Hmm, I do like Courtney, she's my favorite "friend" actress. Don't know about the resemblance though. I guess you'll have to tell me (those of you who know how I look like of course ;) ).

Second picture (no makeup, bad shot, I don't even know why I keep it): I look like Ninet Tayeb, Martina Hingis, Charlize Theron & Christina Ricci... (who the hell is Ninet Tayeb? I know, I asked myself the same question. Well, here she is. I hope I don't get accused of being an Israeli agent because of that! :p

Third Picture (just to make sure): Sofia Coppola (huh?), Hillary Clinton (what?!), Charlize Theron & Kate Winslet. (Come on wlo! it's my best picture! all dressed up and everything!)

w ba3dein, what's up with Charlize Theron being in the third rank for all three pictures? I mean, I know all guys go nuts for her -including my ex-, but frankly I stopped liking her since I started hating him :)

Ok, couldn't resist trying a fourth picture. This time, I look like Liv Tyler, Kate Winslet, Sofia Coppola & Mariah Carey. And the list can go on. katter khayron walla. In bad times, I'll keep telling myself I look like Charlize Theron. After all, they really insisted!

*Update* I just have to mention this! I was showing the site to my sister, and the poor thing got Condaleeza as one of the options. Now how did my blond, blue-eyed sister looked like Condie to them, I'll never get that! (inno shou jeib tarazan 3a alaska!) I can tell you my sister didn't quite appreciate it :p.

4 Comments:

At Saturday, February 04, 2006 8:39:00 AM, Blogger Delirious said...

Condie!
LOL! :D

 
At Saturday, February 04, 2006 10:34:00 AM, Blogger Joumana said...

Haha how funny! I have to try that.

 
At Sunday, February 05, 2006 12:54:00 AM, Blogger Jamal said...

Drunk off my ass picture:
1.Shania Twain
2.Usama Bin Laden
3.Aretha Franklyn

Jagal Picture:
1.Julianne Moore
2.Madonna
3.Christian Slater

I need more masculine features.

 
At Tuesday, February 07, 2006 8:58:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol, can't blame her ya3ni, she has every right ;-)

I understand teh Charlize Theron thing, but I just can't hate her :))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home