Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Bits and Pieces

- Mood of the moment? It's set on "Walk The Line", a five-star movie, which I'm glad I had the opportunity to watch… w heik I spent the last hour, googling Johnny Cash, whom I have to admit, I never heard of before! bass glad the movie had no dramatic end… I'm certainly not in the mood for one of those right now.

Yii and there was this few-second scene where June Carter handed Johnny Cash a book to read. 2al she always gives out a book after finishing with it. Anyway, you could have heard all the audience in the movie theatre going like: "yi, Gibran! The Prophet"… W ba3dein, there were naturally so many songs in the movies, and you really cannot feel the 2,5 hours passing by. Excellent performance by the actors as well.

- The funny thing when you go out with a teacher & happen to run across his college students in the movie theatre inno they all start to have these thoughts, and give you the look which says: "Hmmm, so this is whom he's dating; eh walla tomorrow the whole class will know!" mahdoumeen :)

- Now I can finally understand what's the controversy about Rajaa El Saneh's new book (Banat El Riyad) is all about. Someone who read it recounted me a chapter that cracked me up (the one about the newly married Saudi woman who lives with her husband in the U.S., and how she discovered about his Japanese girlfriend) hehe, so funny!

- This is how much I've been influenced by blogger: upon visiting one of my daily websites: unterm.un.org, I unconsciously added "blogspot" to it, and sat there wondering angrily why it wasn't opening! Allah yse3ed!

- Ufftt... I'm so angry with myself. done something I shouldn't have done & all the hard work is gone. Now I need to start over. focus ya benet, focus!

- Sometimes, life works in a very weird, teasing, 7illeh-3anneh-ba2a kind of way. and it's tiring... very tiring actually...

*sigh*

4 Comments:

At Thursday, March 16, 2006 3:36:00 PM, Blogger Khaled ... said...

:)

http://del.icio.us
هيدا الموقع حاليا لحل مشاكل حفظ المواقع المفضلة وجعلها اونلاين على طول
هي مش دعاية، بس علشان مايغلط الواحد بكتابة الموقع ويضيف
blogspot
:P

 
At Saturday, March 18, 2006 4:06:00 AM, Blogger Zanzounito said...

eve, i dunno, i took ur advice and watched elizabethtown, and it was terrible! i can SO relate about the student-teacher thing

 
At Saturday, March 18, 2006 12:28:00 PM, Blogger Eve said...

maybe because i related to elizabethtown on a more personal experience :) anyway it was a light nice movie; this one is completely gheir shi!

 
At Monday, March 20, 2006 5:59:00 AM, Blogger J. said...

I like the "7illeh-3anneh-ba2a kind of way". It is very precise and there is just no equivalent to it in english.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home