Sunday, February 26, 2006

Another Way to Speak Lebanese!

I never get tired of reading this. So funny! If you're not Lebanese, you'll probably have a question or two ;)

From some 2 months 3, I recognized a girl in the tooth of the elephant. She was other look and like the moon! Burn her religion what beautiful. I tried to touch her pulse to see if there is space and it appeared that she is interested. The first day I talked her on the phone and the second day she invited me on the lunch. I asked her "what she kitchenized?", she said "some of his mother's yoghurt on the walking". I liked her project and before I arrived to her, I went to the Milker and bought some lady's arms and some "eat and say thank you". She opened me the door and when she saw the handsome in my hands she said: "yiiiiiii! Your hands be safe, why torture yourself my uncle?". While we are eating, rang the doorbell. She opened the door and entered her old boyfriend. He asked her "who is he?", she said "not your entry". I knew straight he wanted to problemize it. He said: "my eye on you and on him, I will count god not create you!". I said: "look, my head does not carry me, break the evil before the gypsy milk goes up huh! Go page the sea and bleach from my face now!" The man felt on his blood and left the room. In the truth, he poisoned my body very much, but the girl gave breakfast to my nerves. She said: "don't carry worry, my life don't carry worry, put your hands in cold water". I told her: "like my foot, don't get a mind, tell me, are you empty tonight?" she said: "yes, I emptify myself for you". I told her: "thank you my love, you are very digestable".

5 Comments:

At Sunday, February 26, 2006 6:07:00 PM, Blogger Hassan said...

A good classic.

 
At Monday, February 27, 2006 12:02:00 PM, Blogger nour said...

very digestable..
;)

 
At Monday, February 27, 2006 7:52:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha. Girl, That was funny. At first I was like huh! Then I put my arabic in there. Good one

 
At Tuesday, February 28, 2006 4:17:00 PM, Blogger Nesrina said...

It's soooooooo funny, u realy made me laugh.
Thanks for sharing :)

 
At Thursday, March 02, 2006 12:00:00 AM, Blogger Eve said...

glad you guys liked it :))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home